INOPOL – Academia de Empreendedorismo do Politécnico de Coimbra (Academy of Entrepreneurship of the Polytechnic of Coimbra) is an innovative space created to support the promotion of entrepreneurial spirit and insertion of its students in the business world, as well as to aid job creation and sustainability of new businesses.
In addition to the incubation services and technology transfer, it includes the Serviço de Apoio às Saídas Profissionais (Support Service to Career Opportunities).
Its focus is the search for ideas and innovative teams, students, teachers and researchers with solutions and projects for organisations and companies.
Know more about INOPOL here.
UNISON Project - UNIVERSITY-ENTERPRISE COOPERATION VIA SPIN-OFF COMPANIES NETWORK
Promoting Bologna process implementation through enhancing university-enterprise cooperating via spin-off companies best practices.
Specific Project Objectives:
- Development of effective SOC-Model for university-enterprise partnership
- Piloting SOC-Model in HEIs of China, RF and Georgia.
- Creating of virtual international spin-off network.
List of consortium:
- University of Santiago De Compostela (Spain)
- Fachhochshule des Mittelstands (Germany)
- Instituto Politecnico de Coimbra (Portugal)
- Bologna Club (Russia)
- Nizhnevartovsk State University (Russia)
- Moscow State University of Geodesy and Cartography (Russia)
- Perm State University (Russia)
- Saint-Petersburg State University of Economics (Russia)
- Tbilisi State University (Georgia)
- Jakob Gogebashvili Telavi State University (Georgia)
- Yantai Academie of Agriculture Sciences (China)
- Yantai Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone (China)
- Ludong University (China)