The mission of the Social Services of the Polytechnic Institute of Coimbra (SASIPC) is to implement school social action policies by providing direct and indirect support and services in order to guarantee access, successful academic attendance and integration, with equal opportunities, to all IPC students.
SASIPC aims to provide students with the best conditions for studying and attending higher education, through the provision of services and support, namely:
– the awarding of grants;
– the award of rescue aid;
– access to food in canteens and cafeterias;
– access to accommodation;
– access to health and welfare services;
– support for sporting and cultural activities;
– the promotion of other actions within the scope of social responsibility;
– the allocation of other support.