Closer to you
The SASIPC, in the area of health, ensures the provision of support by a Psychology and Psycho-pedagogical Support Office, with the aim of promoting the psychological and emotional well-being of students at the Polytechnic of Coimbra.
The team of psychologists at the Office of Psychology and Psychopedagogical Support can help you to cope better with the following situations:
– difficulties in adapting to academic life;
– anxiety in assessment or other situations;
– low academic performance;
– relational or integration difficulties;
– deep sadness, depression or social isolation;
– vocational problems or other queries about courses or apprenticeships;
– situations of stress/phobia or panic attacks;
– eating disorders or sleep problems;
– difficulties in affective relationships, or any other situation that causes you suffering.
- are free of charge
- are operating in the Online modality
- To request a consultation send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Student Support Office (GAE) of each Organic Unit of IPC there is a psychologist that can also be contacted through the following emails:
General Student Application
The purpose of this document is the submission of requests or clarifications of various kinds.
Download from the link below.