This curricular unit (UC) will be ran under tutorial guidance (classroom sessions and e-learning). Students will
recast the previously written action-research project (3rd semester). Workshops will be held under the form of
seminars, group and individual sessions, where the Masters will present middle reports, reflecting the work
undertaken within the framework of its intervention.
The evaluation process will be according with the present Coimbra’s School of Education regulations. Master’s
students will be evaluated through the middle term reports presented at tutorials sessions, / e-learning (40%),
and through a final report which will be subject to a public presentation (60%).
1. Master the action research methodological assumptions enabling him to the intervention under the scope of
the early motor development.
1. Resize the action-research project developed in the curricular unit of the previous semester (3rd semester)
based on a report prepared by the master students.
2. Adopt a new action plan in the same context of the previous work done in previous curricular unit.
3. Reflect on all the action research methodological process conducted along the two semesters (3rd and 4th
1. Action-Research Methodology II
2. Research methods in action research II
3. Action research project II
- - Master's students will be evaluated through the middle term reports presented at tutorials sessions, / e-learning (40%), and through a final report which will be subject to a public presentation (60%). - 100.0%
– Almeida, J. & Pinto, J. (1995). A Investigação nas Ciências Sociais. Lisboa: Presença.
– Barbier, R. (1996). La recherche action. Paris: Economica.
– Capul, M. & Lemay, M. (2003). Da Educação à Intervenção Social. Porto: Porto Editora.
– Esteves, A. (1987). A investigação-acção. in Silva, A. & Pinto, J. (1987). Metodologia das Ciências Sociais.
– Hess, R. (1983). Sociologia da Intervenção. Porto: Rés.
– Lewin, K. (1951). Field Theory in Social Science. New York: Editions Harper and Row.
– Thiollent, M. (1985). Metodologia da Pesquisa-Acção. São Paulo: Cortez.
Bibliografia específica a definir pelo orientador/tutor, de acordo com os temas dos projectos de investigaçãoacção.