19.1 The methodological choices conducive to the fulfillment of the program of the course will focus on three key educational components:
– Theoretical component – oral presentation oriented to the estimated contents;
– Theoretical-practical component – study and presentation of works / productions and their authors;
– Pratical component – work development under the teacher guindance.
19.2 The curricular unit can be performed by frequency or examination mode. The frequency evaluation involves carrying out 2 works Theoretical and practical shall have the following weights: 1st work [portfolio] – 85%; 2nd work [written work] -15%.
The exam will have a theoretical component, with a weight of 15%, and a practical component, with a weight of 85%.
1. To know fundamental guiding principles and identify elements of art and of culture as related in art- therapy.
2. To explore methods and techniques of communication and expression in art-therapy.
3. To develop skills for professional action in gerontological contexts.
1 Introduction to art therapy
1.1 Conceptual basics of art-therapy
1.2 Gestalt approach in art-therapy
1.3 Art and culture as related in art-therapy
2 Techniques and methods of work
2.1 Practice bidimensional – drawing, painting, collage, …
2.2 Practice tridimensional – sculpture, modeling, ceramics, …
2.3 Pratice interdisciplinary integrated – visual arts, literature, music, … 3 Organization and supervision in art-therapy
3.1 Spaces and dynamic therapies
3.2 Practices and interdisciplinary projects
3.3 Supervision and professional development
Curricular Unit Teachers
- - practical component - 85.0%
- - theorethical component - 15.0%
- - Exercise 2 - Written work - 15.0%
- - Exercise 1- Portfolio - 85.0%
Lopez, M. (2006). Arteterapia. Conocimiento interior a traves de la expression artística. Madrid: Tutor Psicologia.
Ciornai, S. (org.) (2005). Percursos em arteterapia: arteterapia e educação, arteterapia e saúde. São Paulo: Summus.
Ciornai, S. (2004). Percursos em arteterapia: arteterapia gestaltica, arte em psicoterapia, supervisão em arteterapia. São Paulo: Summus.
Liebmann, M. (2006). Art therapy for groups a handbook of themes, games and exercises. London: Routledge.
Ciornai, S. (2004). Percursos em arteterapia: atelié terapêutico, arteterapia no trabalho comunitário, trabalho plástico e linguagem expressiva, arteterapia e história da arte. São Paulo: Summus.