Outgoing Destination Institutions

Student mobility for study periods (SMS)

Mobility must be undertaken to a Higher Education Institution (HEI) holding an Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE), with which the IPC has signed an Interinstitutional Agreement.

To apply please consult the list of Interinstitutional agreements here.

Student mobility for internship periods (SMT)

Erasmus internships do not require an agreement between the IPC and the host Institutions/organisations. In this case, the host institution issues a letter of acceptance of the student and the training programme in a work context is established.