Capacity-building projects in the field of higher education support cooperation with partner countries, with a particular focus on the EU neighbourhood countries, and aim to support the modernisation and internationalisation of higher education institutions and systems.
– Joint projects that aim to achieve results that primarily and directly benefit the organisations in the eligible partner countries participating in the project;
– Structural projects that aim to influence Higher Education systems and promote reforms at national and/or regional level in eligible partner countries.
– National projects – involving institutions from only one eligible Partner Country;
– Multi-country projects in a single region – involve at least two countries in that region;
– Trans-regional projects – involve more than one region with at least one country from each region concerned.
Applications must be submitted under the calls for proposals published annually by the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency. https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus-plus/actions/key-action-2-cooperation-for-innovation-and-exchange-good-practices/capacity-0_en
The Polytechnic of Coimbra participates in the following projects:
– Qualifications recognition support for Ukrainian universities – QuaRSU
– Curriculum Development in Agroecology – CDAE
Goal: To develop a curriculum for Masters in Agroecology degrees in partner countries in the Southeast Asian region.
The consortium includes nine partners from six countries: Vietnam, the Philippines and Sri Lanka from Southeast Asia and the Czech Republic, Portugal and Luxembourg from the EU.
– Enhancing Teaching Practice in Higher Education in RUSSIA and СHINA (ENTEP)
– Neurodevelopmental Care for Refugees – NeuroCare