1st Period of Application for Accommodation
School Year 2021/2022
15 to 26 June 2021
In the scope of the Internal Regulation of the Student Residences of the Social Services of the Polytechnic Institute of Coimbra and in accordance with the Dispatch/SAS/12/2021 (allocation of vacancies), the Notice no. 5/2021/SASIPC is published for the 1st application stage regarding accommodation for the 2021/2022 academic year, under the following terms:
– For double occupancy rooms, with private bathroom and access to pantries to prepare light meals;
– The contracting of the rooms should take place at the beginning of the first academic semester, in the months of September and October 2021.
Students enrolled in the academic year 2020/2021, in courses leading to academic degrees and professional higher technical courses (CTeSP) may apply for accommodation at the SASIPC’s residences.
Criteria for admission of the application:
-Be enrolled or registered in one of the IPC’s organic units, in courses leading to academic degrees and technical higher professional courses (CTeSP);
– Not to have any debts to the SASIPC;
– Submit the application in accordance with the Notice.
Submission of application:
Through the SASIPC website, in the SASocial platform available in the platform.
The Accommodation and Hospitality Unit of the SASIPC guarantees the students of the Polytechnic of Coimbra conditions of accommodation at affordable prices, while providing an adequate environment for studying, socialising and integration:
– Residences in Bencanta (S. Martinho do Bispo, Coimbra), with 2 buildings (R1 and R2), offering a total of 204 beds
– Residences in Quinta da Nora (Olivais, Coimbra), with 4 buildings (R3), with capacity to house 144 students
SPECIAL TEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION
(Daily and/or short term)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the observation of the respective rules of the Directorate General of Health, we have proceeded, in this academic year 2020/21, to an adaptation of the SASIPC accommodation for students, namely the reduction of the offer, now having exclusively single rooms, apart from some duly justified and authorised exceptions.
In this context, and until July 31st, 2021, rooms may become available for daily and/or short term accommodation as they become vacant by students staying in long-term accommodation.
To access this Special Temporary Accommodation (Daily and/or short term), interested students should proceed as follows:
1º make your accommodation request, by filling in the form, indicating the intended dates;
2º after this request for availability, you must wait for the e-mail or telephone contact to respond (confirmation of vacancy or information of unavailability);
3rd in the same contact, information is given on the type of room available and information on prices;
4º the student must schedule a time to register in the Residence.
- the availability request does not guarantee the room without confirmation;
- the request must be made at least 1 working day before the intended date of entry;
- students who do not check in on the day indicated will automatically lose their place and will be subject to a new request for availability.
Bencanta Residential Complex (S. Martinho do Bispo): 2 Blocks (R1 e R2)
– 96 double rooms, with private bathroom and central heating
– 4 double rooms adapted for disabled people with pantry, bathroom and living room
– 2 double bedrooms, with pantry and toilet
– 1 common room in each block
– 4 study rooms in each block (one/floor)
– 4 equipped pantries, per block (one/floor)
– 1 laundry for the complex
R. de Saramago – S. Martinho do Bispo; 3040-316
Tel.: 239 791 240
Quinta da Nora Residential Complex (Olivais): 4 Blocks (R3)
– 70 double rooms, with private bathroom and central heating
– 2 double rooms with bathroom adapted for disabled people
– 1 common room per block
– 1 study room per floor/block
– 1 equipped pantry, per floor/Block
– 1 laundry room per block.
R. Pedro Nunes – Qta. da Nora; 3030-199 Coimbra
List of application results - 2020/2021
– Grant Student: 76.79 €
– Student without grant: 95.00 €
– Erasmus student / International student: 125.00 €
– Erasmus Student / International Student (Flat): from 170.00 €
Residence fees for the academic year 2020/2021
Applications for social housing
The application for accommodation is made within the deadlines defined and published in the Announcements published on this website and submitted exclusively online.
Priority is given to displaced grant students.
Apply for accommodation using this form
Consult the Regulations of the SASIPC Residences ( Regulation no. 887/2019 published in the Official Gazette no. 220, of November 15th, 2019)
General Student Application
The purpose of this document is the submission of requests or clarifications of various kinds.
Download from the link below.