- See here the ESECTV report on the CINEP gallery.
- See “Challenges of Internationalisation in Higher Education: Testimonials“.
- SATHE Reports: International Symposium on Teaching in Higher Education
- SATHE 2017 Higher Education Between the Human and Technological Report (November 22nd, 2017)
SATHE 2016 Higher Education Without Borders report (October 26th, 2016)
- Sathe Report 2015 New audiences, new practices in Higher Education (October 26th, 2015)
- Series of interviews recorded on video “Professors: The living poets’ club”. Professors of recognised merit in their field of intervention address diverse and relevant issues in the contemporary higher education panorama.
- Series of two videos identifying some of the key ingredients for making the classroom a space for deep learning and the teacher’s work persuasive and effective.
- This series is based on the individual testimonies of some IPC teachers (which can be viewed on the IPC CINEP YouTube channel)
CINEP recommends… inspiring videos:
- The App Generation | Howard Gardner, Harvard University
- Bill Gates on Education and Good Teachers
- The 5 principles of highly effective teachers: Pierre Pirard at TEDxGhent
- RSA ANIMATE: Changing Education Paradigms
- Empowering Educators for the Global Goals! | Mareike Hachemer | TEDxHeidelberg
- Problem Based Learning – ABP – Introduction
- Problem-Based Learning – ABP Definitions and Concepts
- Problem Based Learning – ABP – 7 Steps
- I SUE THE SCHOOL SYSTEM !!!
- Teaching Methods for Inspiring the Students of the Future | Joe Ruhl | TEDxLafayette
- School of the future from 1960s documentary
- Large Classroom Pedagogy Video
- Good teamwork and bad teamwork
- Pixar 2014 The Power of Teamwork Short Film
- TEDTALKS-LEGENDED-To let the human mind flourish
- Paradigm of the five monkeys in a cage
- The seven blind sages and the elephant
- Simon Sinek on Millennials in the Workplace
- Howard Gardner on Multiple Intelligences
- High School Training Ground | TED Talks Education
- Brené Brown on Empathy
- Life lessons through tinkering | TED2009
- Active Learning Pedagogy
- To be
- Ted Talk SATHE 2017 Debate
Some students have academic difficulties related to study methods, time management, stress control in assessments, anxiety, etc. Often these problems can be solved with small behavioural strategies, such as the ones we describe in the attached support sheets. Use these sheets as support materials for your students. Suggest them to visit this page or include the pdf documents in the page of the curricular units you teach.
For more information: www.ipc.pt