The Senate consists of the following:
– The President of the IPC, who presides;
– The Student Ombudsman;
– The Presidents of the teaching units;
– The Director of the organic research unit;
– The Presidents of the Scientific and Technical Councils of the Organic Units;
– The Presidents of the Pedagogic Councils of the teaching units;
– The Presidents of the Student Associations;
– 2 non-teaching and non-researching employees (by election).
The Senate is a consultative body to the IPC President and the General Council, which approves its regulations, and must be heard compulsorily in relation to:
– IPC’s proposed strategic plan;
– General guidelines of the IPC, at scientific, pedagogical and research and development levels.
– Creation, transformation or extinction of research and development units;
– Establishment of vacancies for the admission of students to degree courses;
– Creation, suspension, extinction and evaluation of courses;
– Establishment of cooperation or association agreements with other research and development units.
– Teacher mobility;
– Teacher evaluation system;
– Other matters of a technical and scientific nature submitted by the President.
– Standards for technical-scientific and pedagogical harmonization of the CPI;
– Creation, transformation or extinction of organic units;
– General rules on the distribution of the teaching service in order to guarantee the best use of the available human resources;
– Evaluation process of the institute, schools, courses, teachers and students.
The Senate may yet:
– Draft proposals or issue opinions on the establishment of school prizes;
– Issue opinions or prepare proposals for the granting of titles or honorary distinctions;
– Give its opinion on matters submitted to it by the IPC President, on its own initiative or at the request of the schools.
- Candidate Lists
- Dispatch _sp-189-2019_electoral_committee
- Electoral Notebooks_for_election_pnd_senate_2019_sc
- Electoral Notebooks_for_election_pnd_senate_2019_isec
- Electoral Notebooks_for_election_pnd_senate_2019_sas
- Electoral Notebooks_for_election_pnd_senate_2019_iscac
- Electoral Notebooks_for_election_pnd_senate_2019_iia
- Electoral Notebooks_for_election_pnd_senate_2019_estgoh
- Electoral Notebooks_for_election_pnd_senate_2019_estesc
- Electoral Notebooks_for_election_pnd_senate_2019_esec
- Electoral Notebooks_for_election_pnd_senate_2019_esac
- SC Electoral Roll Approved
- SAS Electoral Roll Approved
- Electoral roll ISEC Approved
- ISCAC Electoral Roll Approved
- Electoral roll IIA Approved
- Electoral roll ESTGOH Approved
- Electoral roll ESTeSC Approved
- ESEC electoral roll Approved
- ESAC Electoral Roll Approved
- Minutes No. 3 - Electoral Commission
- Minutes No. 2 - Electoral Commission