Training is fundamental to individuals personal and professional development, considerably responsible for improving their performance, organisation, self-assurance, and self-fulfilment.
The best way for organisations to develop and become more competitive is through professional training, by investing in modernisation and best practices.
For Polytechnic of Coimbra (IPC), training its human resources is not only crucial to the quality of the services it provides and efficiently managing other available resources, but it also fosters personal development and career advancement.
Thus INOVIPC was established, IPC’s brand in charge of undertaking responsibilities regarding non-teaching staff’s training, namely:
– Identifying training needs and start drafting the Training Plan of IPC’s non-teaching staff, as well as its budget;
– Ensuring training initiatives outlined in the Training Plan of IPC’s non-teaching staff are carried out;
– Propose hiring trainers and acquiring the necessary technical resources and resource materials to carry out training initiatives;
– Organising the Training Plan’s application process for external funding;
– Issuing documents proving training initiatives’ attendance and success;
– Organising and maintaining a documentary file on the training initiatives done.
Address: INOVIPC; Rua da Misericórdia, Lagar dos Cortiços; 3045-093 Coimbra, Portugal
Tel.: +351 239 791 250 | E-mail: email@example.com
Coordinates: Latitude 40°12’17.65″N | Longitude 8°27’14.13″W