The Social Support Activities Grant (BAAS) is a support programme of the Polytechnic of Coimbra, aimed at its students, enabling them to carry out part-time activities in Organic Units (OU) and Services of the IPC, obtaining an individual social grant, complementary to the various formats of direct and indirect social support.
– enable students to acquire and develop soft skills;
– promote the social and academic integration of students;
– to facilitate the integration of students into the labour market, providing them with a first contact with professional activity;
– contribute to the reduction of school dropouts;
– strengthen the link between students and the IPC.
Support – the value of the grant cannot exceed the Social Support Index (IAS)/month, i.e. 438.81 €/euros/month (for the academic year 2020/2021), nor exceed 25 hours per week of activity and may take the following forms:
– cash grant;
– valid meal vouchers in the SASIPC food and nutrition unit (canteens);
– payment of accommodation at the SASIPC’s residences;
– contribution to the payment of tuition fees.
Type of Activities:
– to guard study rooms and other spaces for collective use;
– to collaborate in research projects;
– to collaborate in the elaboration of scripts for laboratory, field and similar works, in the scope of subjects in lower levels of learning;
– to collaborate in the canteens and cafeterias of the SAS of IPC;
– to collaborate as a student-tutor in supporting the integration of disabled students;
– to collaborate in monitoring projects and other curricular activities of students at lower levels of learning;
– occasional collaboration in the laboratory, technical, administrative and support structures of the OUs and services of the IPC;
– others not listed, approved by this Programme’s Analysis and Management Committee.
Students interested in applying for this grant should consult periodically, throughout the academic year, the offer of activities through the publication of Notices, and may request to be notified whenever a new activity arises.
It is also advisable to consult the SASIPC’s BAAS Regulation
Publicising activities and application
BAAS activities are publicised through a specific Notice:
Notice No. 2-2021 – Opening of BAAS Applications for the ESTGOH Library
Notice No. 16-SAS-2020 – Results of Applications BAAS Collaboration in the SASIPC R3 Residences
Notice No. 16 – SAS – 2020- Results of Applications BAAS Collaboration in the SASIPC R1 – 2 Residences
Notice No. 16 – BAAS for residences
Notice No. 15-SAS-2020 – Results of the BAAS Applications for ISEC Canteen and Cafeteria
Notice No. 15-SAS-2020 – Results of the BAAS Applications for the Canteen and Cafeteria of ESTeSC
Notice No. 15-SAS-2020 – Results of the BAAS Applications for the Canteen and Cafeteria of ESAC and ISCAC
Notice No. 15-SAS-2020 – Results of the BAAS Applications for the Canteen and Cafeteria of ESEC
Notice No. 15-2020 Opening of BAAS Applications for SASIPC Canteens and Cafeterias
Notice No. 14-SAS-2020 – Results of BAAS Applications for collaboration in the ISCAC Association Secretariat
Notice No. 14- Secretariat of ISCAC’s Students Association
Notice No. 12-SAS-2020 – Results of Applications for collaboration with Social Welfare Services in Communication and Image Office
Notice No. 12-SAS-2020 – Collaboration with Social Action Services in the Communication and Image Office
Notice No. 10-SAS-2020 Results of Applications for collaboration with Cultural Centre of Penedo da Saudade – Reception
Notice No. 10 – Reception at Penedo da Saudade Cultural Centre
Notice No. 09-SAS-2020 – Results of Applications for collaboration in hygiene and maintenance activities in the residences of SASIPC
Notice No. 8-ESAC- Organic Farming – Horticulture sector
Notice No. 7-Penedo-da-Saudade
To access the form follow these steps:
2 – To access the form you must login to the portal.
(The form is only available after you have logged in)