Consult all the masters here.
They may apply for access and admission to the study cycles leading to the master degree:
– Holders of a bachelor’s degree or legal equivalent;
– Holders of a foreign higher academic degree conferred following a 1st cycle of studies organized according to the principles of the Bologna Process by a State that adheres to this Process;
– Holders of a foreign higher academic degree that is recognized, by the technical-scientific council of the UO where the candidates intend to be admitted, as satisfying the goals of the graduate degree;
– Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum vitae that is recognized by the scientific-technical council of the OU where the candidates intend to be admitted, as attesting the capacity to carry out this course of study;
The application should be made here.
All the specific information about access and enrolment in these course of study is published in the institutional portals of each Organic Unit and displayed in the form of a notice.
– Coimbra Agriculture School (ESAC)
– Coimbra Education School (ESEC)
– Coimbra Health School (ESTeSC)
– Coimbra Business School (ISCAC)
– Coimbra Institute of Engineering (ISEC)