The methodology adopted follows the principle of integration of theoretical knowledge in practical intervention
component. Thus, the study of the specific contents of early motor behavior (kindergarten teachers) and
Expression and Motor Physical Education Motor (Teachers of the 1st CEB) will be articulated in the classroom,
the dominant practice component, including the theoretical specific content of this UC.
The content will be taught focusing on a motor experimentation, observation and analysis of behavior in tasks,
activities and games offered. It also asked the students the practical work of observing and measuring
Using it will support the e-learning platform of the school and the documents referred for study of the syllabus.
The evaluation of this course will be run through a practical test on the content taught and the work carried out
under one of the syllabus.
Demonstration of the consistency of teaching methodologies with the objectives of the course.
1. Know goals, objectives, areas and blocks of programmatic contents of public programs of Expression and
Motor Physical Education, Expression and Dance and Sports and Physical Activities for Preschool Education
and first elementary school.
2. Analyze practical situations to chair the planning of activities designed to develop motor.
3. Describe and interpret teaching progressions for learning and solving the most common mistakes in
implementing rudimentary and fundamental movements.
1. Identify and activities and content engines in its various components (kinematic, mobilizing structures and
physiological functions, gestural complexity) educational intervention.
2. Identify and analyze the performance errors in motor skills.
3. Identify and implement pedagogical steps to produce qualitative and quantitative success changes in the
4. Be able, after observation and analysis, to plan activities.
1. Fundamental motor skills, manipulative, postural and locomotor.
2. Activities and perceptual-motor games (body awareness, perception and spatial representation).
3. Skills of Manipulation.
4. Balance and locomotor skills.
5. Basic gymnastics activities
6. Expressive Activities and Dance.
Curricular Unit Teachers
- - The evaluation of this course will be run through a practical test on the content taught and the work carried out under one of the syllabus. Demonstration of the consistency of teaching methodologies with the objectives of the course. - 100.0%
Ministério Da Educação (1997). Orientações Curriculares para a Educação de Infância. Lisboa: Ministério da
Ministério Da Educação (1992). A Educação Física no 1º Ciclo do Ensino Básico. Lisboa: Direcção Geral dos
Ensinos Básicos e Secundários.
Ruiz Pérez, L (1987). Desarrolo motor y actividades fisicas. Madrid: Gymnos.
Serviços Centrais Do Desporto Escolar (1995). Expressão e Educação Físico – Motora. Lisboa: Departamento
da Educação Básica.
Silva, P. (2005). 3000 exercícios e jogos para educação física escolar. Rio de Janeiro : Sprint.
Xarez, L.; Alves, M.; Antunes, S. & Cruz, I (1992). A dança no 1º ciclo do ensino básico. Boletim Sociedade
Portuguesa de Educação Física, 5/6, 97-106.